Linde delivers cost effective solutions to improve efficiencies and recoveries in refining operations. We supply and service a full range of technologies and services, including:
- Pressure swing adsorption (PSA) and steam methane reforming for hydrogen and synthesis gas
- Amine treatment
- Furnaces and heaters
- Sulfur recovery
- Off-gas hydrogen and liquids recovery
- Emissions abatement
- And more
Linde Engineering developed the CRYO-PLUS™ process to recover ethylene, ethane, propylene, propane and heavier components with less energy than traditional hydrocarbon liquid processes.
Ideal for processing low-pressure refinery off-gas streams, our innovative CRYO-PLUSTM process provides unparalleled ethylene, ethane, propylene, propane and heavier hydrocarbon liquid recovery efficiency. The resulting recovery of olefins means that more feedstock is available for alkylation and polymerization. CRYO-PLUS™ also results in an overall increase in the production of high-octane, low sulphur gasoline.
Building on the proven successes of CRYO-PLUS™ in refinery applications, it also offers a tremendous advantage in natural gas processing. CRYO-PLUS™ provides flexibility over a wide variety of feed gas pressures and compositions, enabling a wider range of operations with a greater level of product recovery.
With the proven performance of CRYO-PLUS™ recovery systems worldwide, the economic pay-out has been as low as one year. CRYO-PLUS C2=™ has been deployed for the recovery of ethylene, ethane, C2s and C3+ hydrocarbons in both refineries and natural gas plants.
- Efficiency improvements
- Feasibility, debottlenecking and process studies
- Furnace and heater re-lifes
- Fitness for service inspections
- Revamps, retrofits, upgrades and expansions
- Engineering, procurement and fabrication
- Overall project execution and commissioning
- Spare parts
- Outage planning and optimization services