As a pioneer in air separation, Linde has over a century of expertise and remains positioned at the forefront of international plant engineering. In fact, we have built more than 3,000 Air Separation Units (ASUs) around the world, including some of the world’s largest and most challenging multi-train plants.
Modular and customized designs support the full performance and purity spectrum, scaling from less than a few hundred to 5,500 tpd, and supporting everything from low-purity flows to ultra-high-purity applications.
Our leadership is built through a combination of innovative process technologies, state-of-the-art components and end-to-end engineering services from design through operation.
Our plants utilize a low-temperature rectification process to produce oxygen, nitrogen, argon, and rare gases such as krypton, xenon, helium, and neon in gaseous or liquid form.
Highlights of our air separation units
- Proven execution expertise covering the full technology, engineering, procurement and construction lifecycle
- Meets the highest quality, health, safety and environmental standards
- Optimized designs reflecting our vast experience in the engineering and operation of ASUs
- State-of-the-art technology and proven design for reliable operation and low lifecycle costs
- German engineering excellence with all key cryogenic components manufactured in-house
- Services over the entire lifecycle of a plant