- Air Separation
- Natural Gas
- Gas Products
- Petrochemical plants
- Adsorption and membrane plants
- Cryogenic Plants
- CO₂ plants
- Refining Technologies
- Furnaces, fired heaters and incinerators
Our PSA oxygen generator plants are based on a reliable, flexible and trouble-free vacuum pressure swing adsorption (VPSA) process. They are the perfect fit for on-stream applications that require low-cost gaseous oxygen with purity levels of up to 95 percent per volume.
Which Linde oxygen generator is right for you?
Our portfolio consists of the following three different types of oxygen generator (V)PSA plants:
- VPSA: customized plants with a capacity range from around 300 Nm³/h up to 10,000 Nm³/h and can produce oxygen purities between 90 and 95 percent.
- VPSA C series: Pre-engineered, fully standardized and containerized VPSA plants for capacities between 300 Nm³/h and 2,000 Nm³/h (our C series). The C series plants are easily accessible and easy to maintain.
- PSA: an alternative oxygen PSA process, without vacuum regeneration for low oxygen production capacities of 50 Nm³/h to 500 Nm³/h.
Our oxygen generator PSA and VPSA plants deliver a host of benefits including:
- Oxygen on demand
- Energy efficiency
- Easy partial load operation
- High availability
- Fully automated operation
We are specialized in efficient plant construction with a customer focus that enables us to develop plants with an energy efficiency that significantly reduces costs – whether oxygen production demands are high or low in volume.