- Air Separation
- Natural Gas
- Gas Products
- Petrochemical plants
- Adsorption and membrane plants
- Cryogenic Plants
- CO₂ plants
- Refining Technologies
- Furnaces, fired heaters and incinerators
Our proven high-performance pressure swing adsorption (PSA) plants can be used to recover and purify hydrogen from hydrogen-rich streams such as synthesis gases resulting from steam reforming and gasification processes or off-gases from refinery and petrochemical plants.
We support the full spectrum of capacities with proven technology that delivers the highest recovery rates, resulting in hydrogen gas that meets all purity requirements up to 99.9999 mol-%.
We deliver PSA solutions to a variety of customers in the electronics, biomass and steel industries. We also supply large volumes for refineries for use in hydrocracking, dearomatisation and desulphurization processes as well as petrochemical plants for methanol and ammonia synthesis processes.
Our high-performance PSA plants deliver a host of benefits, including:
- The perfect balance between plant performance and investment costs.
- Outstanding quality and reliability thanks to rigorous selection, testing, and approval of plant components.
- Virtually 100% on-stream performance and availability.
- Tailor-made solutions for individual feed gas conditions and hydrogen demands.
- Reduced costs and faster on-site set-up and commissioning times due to modular design and prefabricated equipment.
- Easy maintenance