With over 60 years of experience designing and constructing ammonia and other synthesis gas plants, Linde recognizes the challenges producers face in a competitive environment, offering a flexible solution with the Linde Ammonia Concept (LAC™). We cover every phase of the project – from development, feasibility studies, engineering, procurement, construction, commissioning, startup and ongoing operational support and maintenance.
LAC reduces the number of processes found in standard ammonia synthesis systems, resulting in lower investment and operating costs, as well as simplified plant start-up and operation.
Want to maximize your investment? Linde’s purge gas recovery systems give plant operators an opportunity to realize the financial benefits of removing hydrogen, ammonia, argon and nitrogen from synthesis loop purge gas. These pre-assembled, skid-mounted solutions are bundled for a perfect fit for your new or existing ammonia plant.
Learn more about the Linde technologies and services that deliver value to your operation:
- Ammonia synthesis plants
- Synthesis gas reformers
- Purified hydrogen through pressure swing adsorption (PSA)
- Nitrogen air separation plants
- Small to mid-scale LNG plants
- Ammonia purge gas recovery
- Plate fin heat exchangers
- Customer services – plant and reformer furnace revamps/re-lifes, debottlenecking, plate fin heat exchanger upgrades