LNG peak shaving…are you ready?
A leader in LNG technologies, Linde’s experience addresses your complete peak shaving needs, including pre-treatment, C2/ethane removal, core liquefaction, LNG product storage and vaporization. Our modular plants and equipment are optimized to minimize energy consumption, shorten delivery time, and are ideal for greenfield projects or capacity expansions.
Demand for efficient, less expensive, clean energy for power, transportation, and industrial applications continues to rise. Linde Engineering meets the needs of producers, energy and utility companies with technologies for industrial and consumer fuel production and delivery.
- Liquefied natural gas (LNG)
- LNG Small- to mid-scale and world-scale liquefaction plants
- Recovery of LNG in natural gas liquid (NGL) plants
- Gas pre-treatment
- Ethane removal
- Nitrogen removal (rejection) for storage applications
- Synthesis gas plants for methanol and ethanol production
- Carbon dioxide (CO2) purification and liquefaction plants
- Plate-fin and coil-wound heat exchanger upgrades, replacements, and repairs
- Vaporizer additions and replacements, tube bundle replacements and controls upgrades